- Mark answers questions each fortnight on his Q & A sessions. You must be a current Online Member. Leave a question as a comment in the Q & A Post on the Facebook Membership Group
- Online Members can also send in a video and Mark will respond with suggestions. Your video will be used on the membership but you will get a lot of personal instruction for free! Time frame: 7-14 days
- Due to the high volume of emails and messages that Mark receives we do not recommend you sending a question through this way.
What is the Mark Langley Online Membership Group?
- The exclusive Community Group of lovely people wanting to help their horses is called Mark Langley Online Horsemanship Members Only
- Here’s the link: Facebook Online Members Group
How do I watch a previous Q & A session?
- The fortnightly Q & A sessions are available on the Membership Videos and released weekly as a Podcast
Available on all major podcast providers, search Mark Langley Horsemanship.
How do I cancel my membership?
- Login, then go to Membership Menu/Membership Account
How do I update a bank card?
- Go to Billing on the membership site.
- You can ring Jenny and she can do it over the phone
- You’ll get sent an email reminder to update a card that is due to expire and you can click on the links on that to do it online.
Still need help?
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
or 0417 200 411
Office hours: 8.30am-4pm Mon-Thurs